Connect to an ARK: Survival Evolved server (Epic Store Version)
Rent your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved server on nitrado.net
Edit general settings
To be able to connect to your server at all, it is necessary to edit some server settings.
- Open your web interface under "My services -> Open web interface (klick on the three gears)".
- Navigate to "Settings -> General"
- Now you will find the option called "Allowed platforms", please select "Allow Steam and Epic" or "Allow only Epic"
- Now check the option "BattleEye Active". If BattleEye is not active, the server will not be found in the List!
Connect via server list
- Start game
- Now click on "Join the Ark"
- Set "SERVER FILTER" to "INOFFICIAL" at the bottom
- check the Option "SHOW PASSWORD PROTECTED" if your server has a password
- Now enter your server name at the top of "NAME FILTER" and click on "UPDATE" at the bottom. It may take some time until ARK has loaded all servers and your server is displayed!
- Now select your server and click on "Join"