Connect to a The Forest Game Server
Rent your own prepaid The Forest server on nitrado.net
Connect to your The Forest server
In the following article, we will show you two ways to connect to your The Forest server.
Method 1: Using the server name
- Start Game
- Select multiplayer
- Select "Join the game"
- Select "Dedicated (Internet)"
- Enter the name of the server in the search
Method 2: Using the IP address
It is important that the server port to use is the server game port +2
You can find the port of the game in the control panel of your server in the area "Ports"
- Start Steam
- Open the "Server" menu (found under "View")
- Open the item "Favorites"
- Now the IP address of the game server can be added via "Add server using IP address"
In our example, the standard port is 33800. It should match 33802