Connect to a Day of Dragons server
Rent your own prepaid Nitrado Game Server today at nitrado.net
You can connect to your Day of Dragos server following the next steps:
Method 1: Favourites Steam List
- Start your Steam Client.
- Go to the View-> Servers on the top left side of the header.
- Add your server using the IP Address and Query Port ( ' NOTE: Always remember to add a plus 1 to your query port (+1), p. , if the query port on your Web Interface is "27015" to add it on steam you'll need to change it to "27016" ').
- Start you clients version of Day of Dragons.
- Open the Server's Browser and select "Favorites" as type of list.
- Your added server should show up now.
' It's possible that Steam shows the server's name of the server for a moment and then just show the IP Address, if that's the case: '
- Open Day of Dragons.
- Go to "Play Online".
- In the upper left corner display "Filter" and select "Favorites".
- Click on "Refresh".
- Your server should show up on the list now.
Method 2: Using the Launch Parameters
- Find Day of Dragons on your Steam Library.
- Right click on "Day of Dragons" on your Steam Library and select "Properties".
- Then select "Set launch options ..."
- In the pop up window you will need to type in the following: "+ connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27015"
- Replace the IP Address givcen here with the server's IP Address you're trying to connect to.
- Start your game and then wait, your server might take a few minutes to connect.