Cloud server not installing
If your server is still not installed after more than an hour, please contact support.
Hello, Nitrado Customers! Here, we will go over how to properly reach our helpful support team.
Here at Nitrado Support we often see that the customer will feel as if they are a burden. When asking for support, this is not the case at all. With Nitrado we pride ourselves on providing the best quality service available, and we love to help. Providing good service starts with you, the customer. Giving the best information you can about the situation or difficulty, will result in the best service. We have put together information for you to help write a proper support ticket. We will go over what to include, and some general things that you may want to leave out.
Where do you start?
- Let's start by navigating to Nitrado.net.
- Next, we can click the "Support" button located on the navigation bar. You can check the options of FAQ, Wiki, and Forum. If none of this fixed your issue you can use our new Support Assistant by clicking on "Ticket and Phone". This will bring you to the Nitrado Support Assistant. On the welcome page is where you will select what topic your situation reflects. Choose the support category that fits your situation.
- This will bring you other options. Please select the options that fit your situation. Here you can try to search for a solution before contacting support. In the case of a gameserver, please select the game and affected server, the support assistant will bring wiki articles that might be helpful
- If your solution cannot be found in our wiki or Forum, please go ahead and click "Contact Support".
- The third step will list our contact information: ticket, chat, hotline, and Skype information. If you intend to email our support team please select the "Ticket" option, type a title, the message must be a short detailed message explaining the difficulties or questions you have.
What do you need to provide?
We will explain a bit more about what we would like you to provide, and what will be provided for you when making a ticket. Information that is applied to your account will be provided for you. Generally, You will need to provide:
- Pick the affected service
- Then please select if your server can still be used or not
- Please choose a suitable description. Any you choose, wiki options will be displayed with articles that might be helpful. For example, the "Server can not be used" and the "Server is stuck in restart or is crashing"
- If your solution cannot be found in our wiki or Forum, please go ahead and below click "Contact Support".
- If you select a Ticket to contact support. In the ticket title, please type one that relates to why you need to contact us. With the game, region, and the problem:
- A short detailed message explaining the difficulties or questions you have. Next, we will explain what to include in the message.
What is helpful to add to the message?
Providing accurate detail and eliminating fluff will help you get the best results. Fluff is anything that is not related to the situation at hand. Allow us to explain in further detail:
- Be specific about what your server is doing and what you need. Short and precise messages are best.
- It is important to provide any error codes.
- If you have multiple services, be sure to be clear what service you need assistance with by providing the IP address
- Below is an Upload File Feature that is optional.
- This feature is used to send more information to the techs, such as files or screenshots. Sometimes a tech may request you to make a ticket and upload a file.
After you submit your ticket it will display a message.
You may then close the window. After that please head to the "My Support Tickets" page. Here is where you can manage your tickets. You can view, reply, and close tickets here.
Tickets are resolved in the order in which they arrive. Sometimes we experience an abnormally high number of tickets so the response time may be delayed. Please avoid creating multiple tickets for more than one issue and limit issues to one per ticket.