7.Changing Slots and Rental Period
Here, we will Outline how to change your slots and rental period with your server.
Changing slots and your Rental Period
First we will start by navigating to the "My Services" page on Nitrado.net. On this page we will select the service that we wish to alter. You can find this page by clicking your username in the top right corner of Nitrado.net and selecting "My Services".
- click the service in a grey area, a drop down menu will appear.
- Next we will select "Change slots or amount"
- This page will look familiar to renting a service. However, the slots and rental periods are preselected. Make the changes to your slots as you please.
- Also, be sure to set the rental period if you would like more than 30 days. When upgrading slots on a server you must renew the rental period as well.
- It is important to confirm your hosting location is the same. If you have a different hosting location selected, then a new server will be created. This means your IP address will change and you will lose all saved progress on your server. It is best to double check and make sure you are staying at the same hosting location.
- After making changes you can select the "Continue" button to confirm the order.
If the order looks correct on the screen go ahead and select "order now". Your slots will be instantly available and your server will update accordingly. This is how you change your slots with Nitrado.