Become admin in Unreal Tournament 2004
Rent now your own prepaid Unreal Tournament 2004 Server at nitrado.net
1. Enter your server's Web Interface and stop your server
2. Select the option: File Explorer in the Tools menu
3. Enter the following path "ut2004/System" and open the file called: Xadmin.ini
4. Modify command line number 2 and in
AdminName=enter your username and in
Password= the password you want to use.
5. Click on Save Changes and start your server
6. In your browser, enter the following address http://ServerIP:ListenPort (Server IP: The number that you will find on the left side of your server's web interface, below the name of the game. Listen Port: It's a specific port only used to access the game web interface, that can only be found in the server.ini file in the section [UWeb.WebServer] Line 506)
7. When you access the IP address and port provided, a window will appear asking you to log in, use the username and password that you previously configured.
8. You will have access to the web administration panel of your server.