Become admin in ARK: Survival Evolved
Rent your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved server on nitrado.net
The following steps are necessary to promote an account to admin on an ARK: Survival Evolved Gameserver:
- Start ARK: Survival Evolved
- Connect to your Gameserver
- Open the in-game console by pressing the "TAB" key
enablecheats ADMINPASSWORDand press enter. The admin password can be viewed and altered in the "Settings" section of the Gameserver's Webinterface:
To permanently set yourself as an Admin on your ARK server, to save adding in the Password each play session.
- Navigate to your settings on your server interface and scroll to a box labelled "Admins" as seen below.
- You'll need to insert your STEAM_64_ID into it, which is a long number and can be found at this website: https://steamid.io/
- Once you have gotten your STEAM_64_ID insert it into the Admins Box as seen below, then click to save.
- Reboot your server and it should be Active.
All in-game commands should now be usable.