Become Admin in Outlaws of the Old West
Rent your own prepaid Outlaws server today at Nitrado.net
Hello, in this page you will learn how to become an admin on your server.
Where to start?
- Navigate to your Nitrado Web interface
- Stop your server
- Navigate to the General option under the settings section in the left side of the web interface
- Enter your SteamID64 on the text box
For you to add a player to any list you'll need to insert the player's STEAM_64_ID into it, which is a long number and can be found at this website: https://steamid.io/
- Save your settings
- Start your server
How to activate admin?
- While in game open the server Console using the following combination: "Shift" + "~"
- To activate the Admin menu type ActivateAdmin in the console and press Enter
- Press the ESC key.
- The option Admin will appear in the menu.
After entering the admin options a list will appear with all the admin options available to you
Here is the list of the options available:
|All Players||Shows a list of all players|
|Online players||Shows a list of all online players|
|Add Admin||Promote a player to admin from the players list|
|Reload Admin List||Reloads the AdminList.txt file|
|Reload Ban List||Reloads the BanList.txt file|
|Ban Steam ID||Bans a player by typing his Steam ID|
|Teleport to Coordinates||Teleports to a desired coordinate|
|Toggle Fly Mode||Enables/Disables Fly mode|
|Toggle Invisibility Mode||Enables/Disables Invisibility mode|
|Toggle No Clip||Enables/Disables No clip mode|
|Set Global Message||Sets a global message to the server|
|Increase Experience||Increases the experience multiplier|