Become Admin in ARK: Survival Evolved Xbox
Rent now your own prepaid ARK: Survival Evolved Server at nitrado.net
The following steps are necessary to elevate a player's privileges to administrator in-game on an ARK: Survival Evolved Game server:
- The admin password can be viewed and altered in the
"Settings>General"section of the Gameserver's Web interface followed by a server restart to take effect:
- NOTE: Using profanity as an admin password will trigger Microsoft's profanity filter, and prevent your server from showing up on the server list!
- Start ARK: Survival Evolved
- Connect to your Game server
- For information on how to connect go here: How to connect to ARK: SE on Xbox One
- Open the start menu (Options)
- Open the admin login field by pressing
"X + Y + LB + RB"
- Enter ONLY YOUR PASSWORD as shown on the web interface of your server and press "Request Admin"
You can test the commands by going back to the admin bar, and entering the command "cheat fly" if your character is able to fly, then admin commands function. Revert this command with "cheat walk".
ADDITIONAL NOTE: Many admin commands require the user to enter "cheat" before the command. Please take a look at some of the commands available in game, Admin Commands for ARK Survival Evolved (Console)
Windows 10 version
Using the Windows 10 version is similar as in steam/epic version, but without the whitelist.
- Press the tab key once you're connected to the server, it will display the game console.
- Then enter the command:
- The "adminpassword" should be replaced with the password you set in the general settings in the server's web interface.
- After, please use the command:
That's the last step to verify that you got the admin rights correctly.
Feel free to contact us again if you have any further issues or concerns.
Any other users wanting to be Admin will need the Admin password
Please see: Admin commands for common admin commands