Applying TS3MusicBot to a Discord Server
Hello, here you will learn how to link your TS3 music bot to your Nitrado game server.
Where to Start?
Here are the basic steps of what needs to be done:
- Step 1: Create a "Discord App"
- Step 2: Create Bot for the "Discord App"
- Step 3: Invite created bot to your Discord server
- Step 4: Apply token to Nitrado TS3MusicBot
- To let the TS3MusicBot connect to a Discord server,you will need the "BOT_TOKEN:CLIENT_ID"
- Restart your bot on Nitrado and it will then connect to the server
Configuring a Discord Bot
Navigate to the following link to configure your Discord server and Discord Bot:
Once configured you will be able to grab the BOT_TOKEN:CLIENT_ID.
- Example: MzE2OTQzMzQ2NTU3Nzc5OTY4.DAcoCg.0ofvZovtqSUWzgUBkkcKTBZzPzs:316943346557779968
Configure your Server
- Navigate to your TS3MusicBot Web Interface
- Open your Music Bot Settings on the left-hand side
- Configure the token code for your server:
- Save Changes
- Restart server for changes to take effect