Here you will learn about the recovery of your account and what to do if you have lost your password or need to change your Email.
Click an available article to populate the information.
Home - General Security Information
Keeping your Nitrado account secure is important. Hours of hardware from many players are in your hards. The following steps are to be taken into consideration.
- Nitrado never recommends sharing credentials of your Nitrado account.
- Change your password often. We recommend changing every 3 months.
- If you have a compromised your email address, change your email immediately!
- Set up two-factor authentication.
- Never share access to your account, use Guest Access Rights (not available for console servers)
Recovering your Password
To recover your password:
- Go to Nitrado.net
- At the top right, click Login
- Click "Forgot your password?"
- Enter your email address and click "Recover password"
- You will see a status that instructions have been sent to your email
- Log into your email
- Click the link provided in the password recovery token email:
- Reset your password and login Note: the password must be the same in both fields