AMX Mod X for Counter Strike 1.6
AMXModX - install
Amxmod X - directory structure
These folders and files must be located in /cstrike in this order:
- Addons\ - here are server addons like amxx, clanmod, webmod, cheating death, etc. pure
- Metamod\ - here metamod must be installed. File in this directory: Plugins.ini // Metamod is needed to start mods like AMX, AMXX, Clanmod, etc.
- Dlls\ - here are the binary metamod files, eg. Metamod.dll or metamod_i386.so
- Amxmodx\ - the path to amxmodx, here are the files plugins.ini and modules.ini
- Dlls\ - amxmodx_mm.dll
- Modules\ modules, e.g. _amxx.dll or _amxx_i386.so, etc.
- Plugins\ - here you have to save the plugins (.amx or .amxx)
- Scripting\ sample source code and compiler / assembler
- Include\ - include files for the compiler
- Compiled\ - here the compiler saves batch files with .amxx extension
- Doc\ - Faqs and Installer
- Data\ - Binary data, e.g. Stored stats, GeoIP information, etc.
- Lang\ - Text files for AMX Mod X ML features (multi-lingual)
- Configs\ - configuration files (eg amxx.cfg, sounds.cfg)
- Logs\ - AMX Mod X Log files
If you are Amxmod X for CS: CZ, DOD, Team Fortress, The Specialists or Natural Selection, you need the appropriate addon At amxmodx.org download.
Unzip the addon and copy the addons folder and content into your /cstrike. Insert the following line into /cstrike/addons/metamod/plugins.ini if it does not exist:
For Linux: Linux addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm_i386.so
For AMD64: Linux addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm_amd64.so
For Windows: Win32 addons/amxmodx/dlls/amxmodx_mm.dll
The AMXMOD X Addon should now be installed and ready for use. Start the server and enter the metaList command in the console to see if AMXX was successfully loaded.