4.Navigating the Nitrado Web Interface
Rent your own server at nitrado.net
We will take a look inside the Nitrado Web interface. The Nitrado Web interface is the driver seat of your server. It is where you make changes, and alter your server. Make it your own, there is no server like a customized Nitrado server. Enjoy the freedom that Nitrado offers and play on the server you want, that you create.
How do I access my web interface?
We will need to start by logging into Nitrado.net and selecting "My services". There are two ways to access your web interface:
- Go to Nitrado.net
- Navigate to "My Services"
- One way, is to select the small icon with three gears located on the right-hand column.
- Alternatively, you can select the server in a gray area to reveal the options menu, then click "Web interface login".
Both of these options will bring you to your web interface. Your web interface is the driver seat of your server. It is an important part of our service. The web interface we provide is easy to use, and one of a kind.
Nitrado Web Interface
With Nitrado, we aim to offer an easy-to-use experience for you to play the way you want. Using this one of a kind web interface will help you easily get the settings you, and your players are looking for.
- On the left hand side you will notice some information that is important about your server. Your Server Information, Settings, Tools, Game specific tools, and the switch game option.
- Here on the dashboard will be the location of your IP address and other important information about your server. We have conveniently placed graphs on this page so that you can see the utilization of the server, how it is acting, and how many players are inside.
- Near the bottom you will notice your FTP and MySQL credentials. (If the game supports those credentials)
- On the left hand side under "settings" is where you can customize your server to your liking. A broad range of customization options are available for you. This is where you change the name of your server, set passwords, and many other options. This is the main stop for customization.
- With "tools" you can access your file browser. In your file browser you can overview files, check logs, and in most games you can further customize your server. It is suggested that only advanced users use the file browser for customization.(Some games are not compatible with the file browser)
- Under the name of the game that is on your server are game specific options. Many games like Minecraft, and Battlefield offer extra options that are useful to gameplay.
- Lastly, you will notice the "switch game" option. Here is where you can install new games to your server and or switch your active game. A Nitrado game server can have up-to 5 games installed at any one time, but only one of these games can be active.