4.How to use your server's Database
Hello! Here, we will go over the basics on how to access your MySQL database.
Where do I Start?
- Start by navigating to the web interface of your server.
- On the Web interface, at the bottom of the page, is where you can find your MySQL credentials. Scroll down to show these credentials.
- Under "MySQL Credentials" you will see the PHPMyAdmin. To do this select the link provided next to "Actions" and a new page will appear.
- On this page, you will be prompted for your username and password. These can be copied directly over from your dashboard. For ease of access, we have provided a button that will copy the text for you.
- If the credentials are entered properly select the "Go" button, and you will be connected to your database.